OpenPlacement Community > Questions > Tagged: homeless living need home

To all case managers, discharge planners, nurses, etc. …..I have a small 7 bed home in Pok County TN in Turtletown, TN. I have vacancy for a male or female residents. I accept Medicaid, and Private pay. I will work with low income individuals if they are homeless, have no family and need a place to live. Please contact me if you know of anyone needing a home to live in while they age gracefully in place. I may be reached at 423-496-5010 thank you

asked October 18, 2016 | 0 followers | follow | 0 answers

I have a small assisted living home for the aging population in Turtletown TN. I am seeking placement for residents needing care. We have all around care with awake staff on premises, we provide 3 meals per day, laundry, housekeeping, medication monitoring, RN on Contract, transportation, socialization, life enrichment activities, religious services, and brain skills to keep the mine active. We have a full beauty salon for men and women on premises.

I have availability for male and female residents. We encourage the residents to decorate their own rooms to make their living quarters their own. We are seeking licensing with the state of TN. We are registered with the State of TN and licensed in Polk County TN. We are pending certification and licensing as a Medicaid Provider. We accept all income levels.

We do not endorse or guarantee the completeness, accuracy or reliability of any answers, messages, blog posts or other material posted in the Community, and we do not endorse any opinions they express.